jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

phototalking

 This photo was a year ago, with my friend Cassandra Stuyt, she is an excellent photographer!!, who is in between is Deivimar she is my friend too, she lives around the university in campus, she's from Barquisimeto, the last one from right to left it's me. We were talking and a friend of us wanted to take us a picture...!! 

Okey....I am the one who has something green on her hair..>D, My team group and me were playing in sport class..!! We were winning untill i couldn't be stronger and let the others go.....at the end we looost..!

Here i was with a friend...when Anything was difficult in university, when i did not have a car and i had to wait    my mom to pick me up.....it was annoying because i passed 3 hours waiting and taaalking about nothing interesting with my friend...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario